Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:45:12 +1000

On 03/06/13 15:40, Samuel Wales wrote:
I don't recall whether I said I had a filling problem.

Filling is a red herring for my use case.

My point is that regardless of filling, it would be a good idea to be
stricter about what a list is, for the reasons I listed.  In my use
case.

Samuel

You're right - you said "filling and yanking" in your first post.

As I said to Nick, I don't know if my problems stem from filling or not. Just know there are problems and I will track them down when I have a little time.

Cheers,
Alan

Tel:  04 2748 6206              sip:address@hidden