[O] Exporting meta tags for properties via ox-html

From: Kyle Machulis
Subject: [O] Exporting meta tags for properties via ox-html
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 14:18:42 -0700

I've got a bunch of file level properties that I'd like to be able to export as header meta tags in HTML. So if I've got

#+TITLE: Testing

I could actually get output like
<head>
</head>

And so on. The org-html-head and org-html-head-extra variables exist to be able to do this project wide for publishing, but they expect stringp, not a function that can be run per file. Is there a decent way to do this that doesn't involve adding #+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA blocks to the files? I suppose I could chain a publishing function in to add what I need before going to HTML, but that seems a like a heavyweight option. Honestly, something like org-html-preamble-format would be nice, but that may not be a great API addition since it's weirdly specific.