Re: [O] [RFC] Extend :float attribute to src blocks and normalize syntax

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Extend :float attribute to src blocks and normalize syntax
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:25:36 +0200

Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Is a binary value for :float enough? I thought (maybe incorrectly)
> that the value of :float would determine (at least for latex export)
> the floating environment for the table, giving one the option to use
> longtable or sidewaystable e.g. Is that the case? If so, how would you
> handle it in the new regime?

The value for :float is not binary. Tables accept :float multicolumn
and :float sidewaystable. Images accept :float wrap and :float
multicolumn. Src blocks will accept :float multicolumn.

I didn't mention it since I focused on the syntax changes. Though, the
patch comes with an org.texi update where these attributes are
described.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou