[O] Guidance for preparing document with code

From: SabreWolfy
Subject: [O] Guidance for preparing document with code
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:33:51 +0000 (UTC)

I'm using Org ~7.8 and would like to prepare a document for export to HTML
to make available to others to read. This document will contain heading,
text, etc., R code (for my reference) and the output of the R code. Where
should I look to learn how to do this in R? Org-babel? Is this literate
programming? I've read much about Org over the years, and I think I've
probably tried this already once before, but I'd like to know where to start
looking.