[O] emacs cygwin external link file+sys:

From: Aaron Siegel
Subject: [O] emacs cygwin external link file+sys:
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:31:41 -0600

Hello

I would like to use org-mode to manage my documents. I would like to be able
to click on a like and have the document open in the operate program for the
OS;  example a pdf file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader in windows and Okular
in my linux system.

I am trying to migrate to emacs bundle with cygwin in hopes I can create a
configuration that is portable between the two systems.  I have been using the
portableApplication emacs and it does work. I am able to click on a link and
open a document in a Window's application.  Can I get this to work with the
cygwin version?

Any recommendation on a emacs for Windows?