Re: [O] Rendering of source code on worg

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: [O] Rendering of source code on worg
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:47:00 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Guido,
>
> Guido Van Hoecke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I think that the default rendering of source code on the worg side was
>> closely resmbling the default rendering on emacs.
>>
>> I have the impression that somehow this is no longer the case, as
>> visible a.o. at
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-config-examples.html
>>
>> Is this a deliberate choice?
>
> The .emacs.el on orgmode.org contains:
>
>   (set-face-foreground 'font-lock-keyword-face "DeepSkyBlue1")
>   (set-face-foreground 'font-lock-string-face "Goldenrod")
>
> This is used when publishing Worg files on the server.
>
> If you can find better colors, please submit some.

I never intended to comment nor judge the specific colors used.

I was under the impression that the elisp fragments on the website used
to have exactly the same font and faces as in stock emacs elisp
buffers. Apparently this is not the case, and I still don't know where I
got that wrong idea.

Anyhow, sorry for the noise,

Guido

--
The problems of business administration in general, and database management in
particular are much too difficult for people that think in IBMese, compounded