[O] Error with \usepackage{amsmath} due to \iint already being defined

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Error with \usepackage{amsmath} due to \iint already being defined
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:04:57 -0500

I tracked down an error about \iint already being defined to a clash
between wasysym and amsmath. I brought in amsmath, but it appears that
wasysym is an Org LaTeX export default package.

What is it's purpose? Is there a better way round this than just
commenting out the wasysym package in the .tex file manually?

I forget exactly what I use from amsmath, but I do use it a reasonable
amount through my documents so I keep #+latex_header:
\usepackage{amsmath} in my setupfile.

This doesn't appear to be a major problem with respect to export, but
it does trigger [LaTeX error] in the minibuffer, so I have to check to
see if it was something to care about or not.

John