Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:02:41 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:

> Hi Viktor,
>
> Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> I believe I can give a partial answer: it looks like Worg isn't
> >> publishing right now, which suggests that there was a recent commit
> >> which broke things.  The search for the problem begins.  Once the
> >> error is identified and fixed, then things should get back to normal.
> >
> > That's not it. The publishing process was working when I last checked. I
> > just pushed a change and it's reflected in the published HTML file, i.e.
> > [1], but the links are still now working and the old file still
> > exists.
>
> I forgot to add some publishing projects during the migration,
> namely worg-sources and worg-images.  This should be fixed now.

Thanks for the fix. I can confirm that the links work now. (Did just
send a mail to that effect to the mailing list and then your message
arrived.)

However, the old version of the tutorial still shows at the old address.
I moved the file in the worg git repository from org-tutorials/ to
exporters/ but now there are two separate HTML copies. Do I have to do
something else to explicitly delete the old version?

Thanks again,
Viktor