Re: [O] performance of exporting large tables

From: D M German
Subject: Re: [O] performance of exporting large tables
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:02:49 -0700

 Nicolas Goaziou twisted the bytes to say:

 Nicolas> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
 >> I am going to have a look at this.

 Nicolas> I pushed a commit caching the results of some table functions. Export
of
 Nicolas> large tables should be a lot faster (I get 6 s now; it was 90 s
before).

Hi Nicolas,

thank you very much. This has resolved my issue. I can now export an org file
with these tables in few seconds.

thank you,

--daniel

 Nicolas> Regards,

 Nicolas> --
 Nicolas> Nicolas Goaziou

--
Daniel M. German                  "To read is to travel without all the hassles
of luggage."