Re: [O] Bug: html quoting tags are transformed after exporting [8.0.2 (8

From: Kelvin Hu
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: html quoting tags are transformed after exporting [8.0.2 (8.0.2-10-g3e1d83-elpa @ d:/SDTs/Emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:04:51 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for your quick replies, I have not subscribed the org mailing list yet, so I had to search this mailing list and then found your nice solution, and sorry for the late reply.

Usually I read org manual through org mode's official website, seems now the description of html quoting(http://orgmode.org/org.html#Quoting-HTML-tags) is still unchanged, maybe some extra effort is needed to update this page?

and I noticed the patch is modifying **org.texi**, but I cannot find it in my org mode package (I installed org mode through emacs' package management system), so where can I find this file?

Thanks in advance,
Kelvin