[O] ox-bibtex.el references working in sample.org

From: George Jones
Subject: [O] ox-bibtex.el references working in sample.org
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:56:02 +0000

Both LaTeX and HTML citations and bibliography generation in the new ox-bibtex.el
seem to be working.

Test .org file attached

Ran it with a larger document I'm working on, and the references seemed to work.
Having some issues now with figures and references, but I'm probably just
using old-style stuff here.   Next battle.

What we want is illustrated by figure \ref{WhatWeWant}

#+CAPTION: What we want
#+LABEL: fig:WhatWeWant

Thanks for your work/help,
---George Jones