[O] Can I specify the location of generated html in org 8?

From: Hongxu Chen
Subject: [O] Can I specify the location of generated html in org 8?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:03:42 +0800

Hi,

   I just switch from org7.x to 8, and there are many problems when I
   use it for publishing htmls, one of which is the location of table of
   contents in the generated htmls.
   Since I am still using jekyll to generate the final pages, I need to
   put some metadata in the beginning of org files. So I need to add the
   following into the primitive org file:

   #+BEGIN_HTML
   ---
   layout: org
   id: elispintro
   title: An Introduction To Emacs Lisp
   ---
   #+END_HTML

   The generated htmls do contain the `---' contents. However I cannot
   utilize jekyll when I also generate TOC for it. The root cause is
   that the generated TOC is put ahead of the `---' area so jekyll
   cannot find the information and treat this region as an ordinary
   one. In org 7.x there seems no such a problem.

   So is there any way to change the location of the table of contents
   parts? Alternatively, if it needs quite a lot of hacking for org
   exporters, can you suggest any good template for publishing?
   Presently I am using this one:https://github.com/cinsk/jekyll-org,
   but it seems that the author haven't updated it for several month.

   Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Hongxu Chen