Re: [O] [Exporter] Export of property drawers

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [Exporter] Export of property drawers
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 22:01:24 +0200

Hi,

Nicolas, do I understand correctly that the contents of a property
drawer will not export?

Back before I switched to the new exporter, all
I had to do to export properties was to add

but I notice this doesn't work, nor does d:(PROPERTIES).

Properties are sometimes used to make simple databases of useful
stuff. (I compiled a bunch of research notes like that just before
before switching to the new exporter!) It would be nice to have an easy
way to print them without having to figure out how to do it with filters
or defadvices.

Yours,
Christian