Re: [O] Org LaTeX export not setting default title?

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] Org LaTeX export not setting default title?
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:52:39 -0400

Hi Dan,

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:06 AM, Daniel E. Doherty <address@hidden> wrote:
> All,
>
> I just upgraded to 8.02, so I am trying out the new exporter.  Nice.
>
> A little nit.  When I export a minimal org file, it should use the
> name of the file or buffer as the title if I set nothing in #+TITLE:,
> but it seems not to.

[snip]

I am writing to say that I observe the same behavior that you do so it
isn't something unique to your setup.  I will let others say what
Org's new exporter  should do in this case, but let me point out that
if you insert the default export template with

C-c C-e # d <TAB> RET

Then the file name (with extension removed) is inserted in the #+TITLE
field and exported to the LaTeX buffer.  I understand, though, that
this probably isn't what you meant by "minimal org file".

Cheers,

--
Jay