Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table d

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table data
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 19:19:38 +0100

Hi Eric,

If I change your example org file a little by adding row and column
names to the table as in the attached file I get the following
behaviour that I don't understand:  if I execute C-c on the shell
function the file /tmp/data.gnuplot has the format that gnuplot can
plot;  however, if I execute C-c on the gnuplot function the form of
/tmp/data.gnuplot is mangled with "" and () so it can no longer be
plotted by the gnuplot command.

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Paul