Re: [O] Extending ODT export

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Extending ODT export
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 13:51:56 +0000

Hi Christian,
The value
for org-odt-convert-processes is (("LibreOffice" "soffice --headless
--convert-to %f%x --outdir %d %i")
 ("unoconv" "unoconv -f %f -o %d %i"))

"soffice" is in my path, so I can run it from any directory.

Carsten, I have permission in /home.  That is where I had my trial org
file. I have the same problem if I put my org file in other directory.

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute