Re: [O] Bug in structmode++?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in structmode++?
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 12:16:33 +0200

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Schmidt <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>> Igor Sosa Mayor <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Thanks Nicolas. At least, I dont feel alone anymore... Is there any
>>> chance this getting fixed somehow? I used to use it very often in my
>>> emails and I miss it.
>>
>> I miss it, too.
>>
>> I didn't follow recent changes to orgstruct-mode, so I cannot help
>> here.  I hope that someone more knowledgeable than I am will jump in.
>
> orgstruct(++)-mode used to set auto-fill-function to
> 'org-auto-fill-function.  This behaviour is too intrusive so we removed
> it.  You either need to indent secondary lines by hand or set
> auto-fill-function back to org-auto-fill-function.

I don't remember why it was too intrusive, it worked fine for me.

> orgstruct++'s hijacker of org-insert-heading-respect-content did not
> respect item bodies.  I fixed this in master a few minutes ago.

I just tried with orgstruct-mode and I still have the problem.

With orgstruct++-mode, M-RET on the second line of an item inserts an
item correctly, but there is another problem (also for orgstruct-mode):
M-RET on the first line of a two-lines item will insert the new item in
the middle of the item...

Thanks for taking care of this!

--
 Bastien