Re: [O] Bug: Insert org headline errors out [8.0.2 (release_8.0.2-68-g40

From: deepak subramanian
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Insert org headline errors out [8.0.2 (release_8.0.2-68-g40635b @ /home/dsubramanian/.emacs.d/thirdparty/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 09:07:12 -0700

Thanks for your response.  The major mode is not org mode.
The issue was not with org mode but with my dot-emacs. My apologies for reporting a false bug report.

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

deepak subramanian <address@hidden> writes:

> I am getting the below error when inserting a headline in org mode using
> Ctrl-Enter or M-Enter
> System : Ubuntu 10.04

Could you double check the major mode of the buffer from which you're
calling these commands? It looks like it isn't `org-mode'.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou