[O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:20:42 +0100

Hello,

I am going a little crazy here!  I have an org document which I need to
export to PDF using latex.  Everything works just fine with the new
exporter except for one thing: I cannot get it to export drawers.  I
have set org-export-with-drawers to t, I have set "d:t" in the OPTIONS
line, I have defined org-latex-format-drawer-function as described in
the documentation.  None of this has made any difference.

Now, having looked at the code, it almost seems that there is no such
functionality?  Grepping for org-export-with-drawers only brings up
three lines in all of lisp/*.el, none of which does anything with this
variable.

Is there any way to export drawers (LOGBOOK in my case)?

Many thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-56-g09167e