[O] org-kill-line

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: [O] org-kill-line
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:39:39 +0300

I don't like the use of kill-visual-line in org-kill-mode as it creates non-predictable behavior when recording keyboard macros, as the display width will influence the result of running the macro. Does anyone have a suggestion of how to get around this? Right now I redefined kill-visual-line to kill-line, as I didn't want to touch the org-mode sources, but it seems to be an overkill (pun intended :-).

Regards,
Dov