Re: [O] Paths including spaces fail the installation: Patch

From: Bernd Haug
Subject: Re: [O] Paths including spaces fail the installation: Patch
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:24:50 +0200

Hi Achim,

On 23 April 2013 18:56, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please put quotes around the definition of prefix:
> prefix = "/Users/bernd.haug/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs"

Yes, with quoting the prefix a fresh clone installed cleanly.

>> thanks, but don't bother about supporting me.
> Huh? I'm not sure where this comes from.

It comes entirely from a friendly place – I got the impression that
this was a problem only I was having / that you had a mainline-merged
general fix anyway, and that I had fixed it already as far as my needs
were concerned, so I didn't want to waste your time.

Cheers, Bernd