Re: [O] Worg not publishing

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Worg not publishing
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:46:01 +0200

Hello Bastien, Achim,

Bastien wrote:
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>> Bastien writes:
>>> Should be fixed now, thanks.
>>
>> Thanks.  Now the Makefile examples are nicely fontified… Is there an
>> easy way to have the names of the source blocks added to the export as a
>> caption or header?
>
> Mhh.. I don't think so.

In theory, it is absolutely possible, via the following var:

  ╭────
  │ org-babel-exp-code-template is a variable defined in `ob-exp.el'.
  │ Its value is "#+BEGIN_SRC %lang%flags
  │ %body
  │ #+END_SRC"
  │
  │ Documentation:
  │ Template used to export the body of code blocks.
  │ This template may be customized to include additional information
  │ such as the code block name, or the values of particular header
  │ arguments.  The template is filled out using `org-fill-template',
  │ and the following %keys may be used.
  │
  │  lang ------ the language of the code block
  │  name ------ the name of the code block
  │  body ------ the body of the code block
  │  flags ----- the flags passed to the code block
  │
  │ In addition to the keys mentioned above, every header argument
  │ defined for the code block may be used as a key and will be
  │ replaced with its value.
  ╰────

However, I've never had nice enough results to make use of it. The problem is
that I would like to output the name in a certain face for both HTML and
LaTeX, and that's not currently possible: here, the name is simply outputted
as plain text, in all back-ends.

Maybe we would need a customizable skeleton per back-end?  So that one could
add <DIV> for HTML, etc.

Best regards,
  Seb

--