Re: [O] Source Code Syntax Highlighting in Beamer slides

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Source Code Syntax Highlighting in Beamer slides
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:22:14 +0200

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 01:03:28AM +0200, Alexander Baier wrote:
> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >> Not sure why, but your -shell-escape option is being ignored.  Untill
> >> you can solve this properly, maybe you can put the LaTeX calls in a
> >> shell script and set that as your org-latex-pdf-process.
> >
> > I think the problem is that the OP uses `org-latex-to-pdf-process'
> > instead of `org-latex-pdf-process'.
> >

> > Regards,
>
> Hello Nicolas,
>
> You are right, using org-latex-pdf-process solves the -shell-escape
> issue and C-c C-e l P produces the PDF without compaints.  Maybe the
> documentation [1] i got the code from should be updated?

Presently the manual is the most reliable source of information.
Followed by the Worg articles listed here:

  <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html>
  <http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/>

Rest of the documentation is worked on at the moment.  Worg is a
community resource, so you can contribute too!  There was a recent (~1
month) post by Bastien outlining a procedure to mark deprecated
documentation on Worg.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu