Re: [O] New maintainer

From: AG
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:18:46 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer.
>
> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.
> Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.
>
> I'm glad I had this opportunity to work as "Robin" and
> I'm even more glad "Batman" may strike back!
>
> :)

Dear Bastien,
 I too would like to express my thanks for all your hard work in keeping
org running smoothly over the last couple of years, and unfailing
(preternatural) graciousness even in the face of personal and unprofessional
attacks. I hope you are leaving of your own volition. Illegitimi non
carborundum.

I am also grateful to Carsten for his great contributions of Org, reftex and
cdlatex, and happy to hear he will be taking over.

AG