Re: [O] Colorized TODO in Latex export?

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Colorized TODO in Latex export?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:39:33 +0200

Hi Seb,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 01:28:58PM +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
> Hi Johan and Suvayu,
>
> Suvayu Ali wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 09:46:06AM +0200, Johan Ekh wrote:
> >> I export minutes of meetings to latex and I would like to define colors for
> >> the TODO keywords, like they are shown in my emacs agenda buffer.
> >>
> >> How can I do this?
> >
> > A combination of filters and the todonotes package in LaTeX might work.
> >
> > If you find a solution, please let us know.
>
> This used to work, but seems not anymore.

>        (defun org-latex-format-headline (todo todo-type priority text tags)
>          "Default format function for an headline."
>          (concat (when todo
>                    (format
> "\\colorbox{yellow}{\\textbf{\\textsc{\\textsf{%s}}}} " todo))
>                  (when priority
>                    (format "\\framebox{\\#%c} " priority))
>                  text
>                  (when tags
>                    (format "\\hfill{}\\fbox{\\textsc{%s}}"
>                      (mapconcat 'identity tags ":")))))

I do not think this will work with the new exporter.  A filter gets
three arguments: contents, backend, and info.  `contents' should be some
LaTeX snippet as translated by ox-latex, backend is the latex symbol,
and info is a plist (not sure what is in there :-p).

Your function above doesn't conform to the above signature.  You can
take a look at <http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/filter-markup.html> to
get a clearer idea.  I still have to go through it myself :-p.

After you have devised a compatible filter function, you should be able
to add it to org-export-filter-headline-functions.

Hope this helps somehow,

--
Suvayu