Re: [O] Taskjuggler export deals badly with first parent match

From: Baptiste
Subject: Re: [O] Taskjuggler export deals badly with first parent match
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:21:02 +0200

This patch works fine for me. Thanks

I still  have other  issues in  my move to  the new  exporter, but  I am
moving forward (then I am sorry if I report problems one after another).

Regards,

----------
*Le ven., avril 19 2013, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit*

        Hello,

        Baptiste <address@hidden> writes:

  > I found ox-taskjuggler broken in /task_id/ identification when it is
  > non trivial.

        Oops. It looks like I made a typo. Thank you for reporting it.

        Would the following patch solve the problem?

        Regards,
--

: ~^v^~ Bat
--text follows this line--