Re: [O] Changing the maintainer

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Changing the maintainer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:16:36 -0400

On Apr 18, 2013, at 6:07 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

I will leave the donations button on his name until the end of
April, so if you want to express your thanks to him in this
way, you have that possibility.  If not, writing to him and
expressing your amazement with his achievements in the
last two years will probably make him as happy.

Bastien - I have not contributed any where near as much as I would have liked to over the past few year (especially given what I “get out” of Org mode and the exporters). I hope my small donation in some way makes up for it. I do know that every time I found something “odd” it was always difficult and took me a bunch of time to even get a reasonable ECM and despite that you seemed to always get to the heart of the problem and quickly push a fix.

Thank YOU!