Re: [O] Release 8.0

From: Glyn Millington
Subject: Re: [O] Release 8.0
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:20:44 +0100

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

>> There is very little danger that your name will not be remembered.
>
> Let me be clear, it's not about me.  I am a nobody who likes to troll.

Confession noted.  In which case it IS all about you.

> It is about others (as well) who deserve a explicit word of thanks.

So far you have totally failed to offer any word of thanks - either to
Bastien or to any one else. [1]

> Why cannot people thank Nicolas Goaziou for the parser and exporter
> framework and also for most of the exporters.

Why can't you?

> People are under the mistaken notion that it is the maintainer who
> does the "most" or "important" work.  It is this mistake I am
> endeavouring to correct.  Obviously I am failing.

You are failing because the 'mistaken notion' you are trying to correct
does not exist.

Glyn

Footnotes:
[1]  "Anyone else"? Lots of attributions here -
http://orgmode.org/Changes.html - you are all wonderful
and I love you!