[O] uniborg

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: [O] uniborg
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:12:01 -0400

Greetings,

I remember reading a discussion some time ago about Org, and the
Borg, and unicorns with mechanical faceplates, "Resistance is
futile," etc. Here is one interpretation of a uniborg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-artwork.html

Feel free to improve it, embellish it, play with it, modify it, add captions,...

Cheers,
Jay

P.S. It appears that Worg isn't publishing SVG images (is that
right?), only my PNG in being published. If this is indeed the case,
would it be possible to add the extension "svg" to
org-publish-attachment in the worg publishing setup?  I looked for
that setup file but didn't find it.