Re: [O] Error with :wrap org in babel and 8.0-pre

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Error with :wrap org in babel and 8.0-pre
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:06:29 +0200

Hi, John,

My apologies; the question/suggestion below was meant for Eric and
concerned a possible change in Babel that might help. It was not meant
as a tip to you about something you could try now.

In any case, Eric has replied that drawers are the preferred solution,
so I suppose something along the lines of my suggestion /has/ been
considered and rejected, and I'll leave it there.

Yours,
Christian