Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code bloc

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code block results
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:47:29 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been wanting to add the ability to post-process the results of a
> code block for some time, and some recent threads (e.g., [1] and [2])
> could both have benefited from post-processing of code block output.

[...]

> Does this new header argument seem useful?  Any suggestions for better
> syntax which don't add too much conceptual or code complexity?

Very useful indeed!  I don't have a chance to try this out properly now
but I know of several previous org files where this would have been very
useful.

One question: can one have a sequence of forward chained blocks with
length > 2?

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1199-g3a0e55