Re: [O] phone links...

From: Robert P. Goldman
Subject: Re: [O] phone links...
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:25:38 -0500

Well, but note that we don't use file URLs -- we have special org hyperlinks
with their own syntax...

The reason I am reluctant to adopt tel: is that that would suggest we should
adopt the phone number syntax of RFC 3966. I confess that I haven't slogged my
way through it, nor am I likely to have time to in the near future....

It seems like false advertising to adopt a scheme without playing by its rules:
I'd be happier doing this if I had an RFC 3966-compliant parser to use.... All
I have done so far is trust that phone: is followed by something the
org-phone-call can deal with.

What do you all think? Am I being too fussy?