Re: [O] Exploring org-element.el with navi-mode

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Exploring org-element.el with navi-mode
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:24:48 +0200

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

Hello Sebastien,

> Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
>> its now possible to use the new libraries for 'Org-mode outside
>> Org-mode' (outshine, outorg, pop-org, navi-mode) on Emacs Lisp files
>> that use the official header conventions (;;;+ ).
>
> Where are these official header conventions described?

There is a thread on emacs-devel with a discussion about the issue,
describing the:

- Lisp conventions for headlines (that appear surprisingly illogical and
impractical)

,---------------------------------------------------------------------
| https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-04/msg00284.html
`---------------------------------------------------------------------

- the Emacs Lisp conventions for headlines:

,---------------------------------------------------------------------
| https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-04/msg00266.html
`---------------------------------------------------------------------

but the elisp manual seems to be out of date on this:

| https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-04/msg00305.html

- and what I tend to use now and like best and thus proposed as
  alternative conventions (outcommented Org-mode headers):

--
cheers,
Thorsten