Re: [O] Inline code in tables?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Inline code in tables?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:25:03 -0500

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Jay Kerns <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:56 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I  have a table like so:
>
> Please see the responses by Eric S. and Charles B. in the following thread:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-03/msg00832.html

Fantastic and thanks for the link. I *swore* this had just come up,
but wasn't able to find it in my email. That's exactly what I needed.

So =brew= is accessing the results of a previous session even though
there's no session argument? Or do all R blocks you want to refer to
later with =brew= need to have happened in a persistent session?

Thanks,
John