Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:44:06 -0400

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> XHTML is also fussy about quoting attribute values, and about escaping
> special characters as HTML entities, including the ampersand (&), and
> including inside attribute values.  I'm guessing the exporter already
> does the right thing here.

Org can of course take care of XTHML fussiness, there is likely no
problem there.

While on this subject! :-)

Could Org allow the output of HTML5 rather than XHTML, under the control
of some option?  I've read that some frameworks really expect HTML5 to
work properly, such an option might ease inter-operation between
exported Org and such frameworks.

François