Re: [O] [BUG?] org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG?] org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:44:15 +0200

Hi David,

David Rogers <address@hidden> writes:

> I like to use org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift (C-c C-x c) fairly
> frequently in some of my Org-mode files. Lately, it seems to have
> changed its function so that it creates only an exact clone, and doesn't
> prompt me for the time shift. Can other people reproduce this on a
> fairly recent git pull, or do I need to explore my .emacs to find out
> what I've done wrong?

The default is to not ask for a time-shift by default, only when
(1) called with a prefix argument and (2) there is a time cookie.

C-u C-c C-x c should do.

Let me know if the docstring is not clear or if you find this not
user-friendly -- remember in many cases, we may want to clone tasks
that have no time specs.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien