Re: [O] Emacs org-mode mailing list filter by category / tag?

From: Bastien
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:21:05 +0200

Hi Matt,

Buddy Butterfly <address@hidden> writes:

> obviously this is a very active forum.
> But due to the activity I am getting too much
> emails. I would like to filter by tag/category
> when registering. I think this is definitely
> needed to reduce the amount of mails before (!)
> it arrives.

We already encourage some soft labelling but we cannot
enforce anything here.

> Is this possible right now? If so, how?
> If not, could this list be enhanced to provide it?

I don't think the list can be enhanced.

One solution for people who don't want to receive tons
of emails is to follow the list through gmane.org: you
just need a news reader (Gnus comes to mind) and to
subscribe to the gmane.emacs.orgmode newsgroup.

HTH,

--
 Bastien