[O] help regarding dot files in babel

From: nehal singhal
Subject: [O] help regarding dot files in babel
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 06:09:55 +0200

Hi sir/ma`am,
         I,Nehal Singhal,am a student of engineering 4th
year,Dehradun,India. I am trying to work out on emacs for my final
year project. I am not able to generate any dot files output in org
babel. I use Emacs 24.2.50 (org-mode-7.9.2).
         So far I am able to produce outputs in C language.I am also
learning python( python interpreter,Ipython and org-babel).
         Please kindly provide me with your necessary help.
         Thanking you,

regards,
Nehal Singhal.
(b.tech student)