Re: [O] How to export property values of agenda selection?

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [O] How to export property values of agenda selection?
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 12:48:18 +0000 (UTC)

Christian Moe <mail <at> christianmoe.com> writes:
> I don't know how to do it from the agenda selection, but here's a pretty
> simple way to do it in the document buffer using Babel:
>
> #+NAME: list2csv
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var match="topic2"
>       (mapconcat 'identity
>                  (org-map-entries
>                   '(org-entry-get (point) "EMAIL")
>                   match nil)
>                  ",")
> #+END_SRC
>
> Now you can use a CALL line with a tags match as a parameter, like
>
> #+CALL: list2csv(match="topic2")
>
> to get
>
> #+RESULTS: list2csv(match="topic2")
> : peter <at> mayer.com,karl <at> august.com

Does anybody know how to get the results via Emacs batch mode on the command
line? I'd like to embed the results in a webpage.

The following is my starting point and of course terribly wrong and it
doesn't work. It's hard for me to find documentation (that I understand).

$ emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -eval (progn
   (find-file \"~/test.org\")
   (org-babel-execute-src-block 'list2csv)
   (kill-buffer))"