Re: [O] some key sequence transform my text in outline

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: [O] some key sequence transform my text in outline
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 08:24:44 +0200

Apparently I found the sequence that lead to the problem: I opened a
#+begin_src on a line and then pressed TAB on such line. This folded
the following text until a new #+end_src is found, masking whole
sections. The problem is that this is no more able to be expanded.
However, editing the text file externally and removing some text after
the #+begin_src (in particular a table) solved the problem.
I'm investigating more...

Thanks,
Luca