Re: [O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:38:35 +0200

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I still have the issue of depending on a task not in the current
>>> subtree, but perhaps I'm just not using the exporter correctly:
>>
>> There was indeed a bug in the dependencies formatting. It should now be
>> fixed in master. Could you confirm it?
>>
>>> *** Task
>>>     :PROPERTIES:
>>>     :task_id:       M2
>>>     :depends:  ??? what goes here to depend on T.T8 ???
>>
>> It should be :depends: T8
>>
>> Thank you for the feedback.
>>

> That *would* work, but ox-taskjuggler has to correct for the fact that
> T8 does not live in M2's bucket (M). Using T8 gives me this:
>

> #+begin_src TJ
>   task M2 "Task" {
>     depends !T8
>     milestone
>   }
> #+end_src

I cannot reproduce it. With:

* Project  :taskjuggler_project:

  ** Milestones  :M:
  *** Task
      :PROPERTIES:
      :task_id: M2
      :depends: T8
      :END:

  ** Technical  :T:
     :PROPERTIES:
     :task_id:  T
     :END:
  *** Task
      :PROPERTIES:
      :task_id:  T8
      :duration: 1d
      :END:

I get:

  task project "Project" {
    purge allocate
    allocate nicolas
    task milestones "Milestones" {
      task M2 "Task" {
        depends !!T.T8
        milestone
      }
    }
    task T "Technical" {
      task T8 "Task" {
        duration 1d
      }
    }
  }

which looks correct. Did you reload Org properly after update?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou