Re: [O] Minibuffer jumping to two lines when agenda displays 3rd(4th) le

From: Edward DeMeulle
Subject: Re: [O] Minibuffer jumping to two lines when agenda displays 3rd(4th) level heading
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:38:48 -0700

In order to better describe the problem I see, I set up a simple example
file:

* H 1
  SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>
** H 1a
   SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>
** H 1b
*** H 1b1
    SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>
**** H 1b1a
     SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>
****** H 1b1a1
       SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>
* H 2
  SCHEDULED: <2013-03-31 Sun>

In the agenda, when I move my cursor from 'H 1b1' to 'H 1b1a'
the minibuffer expands to two lines even though the path display is only
using a small portion of the line (ie not wrapping). It seems to have
more to do with the heading depth since the same 2-line minibuffer
continues when the cursor is in 'H 1b1a1' but drops back to 1-line when
moved to 'H 2'. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

-ED-