[O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Item task_id not being used in taskjuggler export
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:04:53 -0500

I seem to be having trouble getting custom task_id values used for my
taskjuggler file. From ox-taskjuggler.el:

#+begin_quote
(defun org-taskjuggler--build-task (task info)
  "Return a task declaration.

TASK is a headline.  INFO is a plist used as a communication
channel.

All valid attributes from TASK are inserted.  If TASK defines
a property \"task_id\" it will be used as the id for this task.
Otherwise it will use the ID property.  If neither is defined
a unique id will be associated to it."

[snip]

#+end_quote

However, my headlines are still using the Org-assigned values for this...

#+begin_org

* Project :taskjuggler_project:
  SCHEDULED: <2013-03-01 Fri>
** Technical  :T:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :task_id:  T
   :END:
*** Sub task
    :PROPERTIES:
    :task_id:  T1
    :END:

#+end_org

This gets exported as:

#+begin_tjp

task technical "Technical" {
  purge allocate
  allocate jwhendy
  task sub "Sub task" {
    milestone
  }
}

#+end_tjp

Variations:
- I also tried using =:task_id: "T"= to see if it needed to be in quotes
- Tried changing my drawer name to TASK_ID to check for case-sensitivity

The results of both were the same. Is this something on my end or a
but in ox-taskjuggler.el?

Thanks,
John