Re: [O] phone links...

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] phone links...
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:12:33 +0100

* Robert Goldman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since I keep my todo tasks in my org files, and some of them involve
> phone calls, I made a rudimentary handler for "phone:" links that I
> would like to contribute.  It features a link declaration (in
> org-phone.el) and an ancillary script (currently only working on Mac OS
> X, but should be translatable to other platforms) that can be used to
> place skype calls to the phone numbers.
>
> One thing it does not do is support interactive entry of phone numbers.

Cool stuff! Thank you!

I want to add a pointer (not particularly for you) here to Memacs
(see signature) which is able to automatically add Android phone
calls (and more) to your Agenda.

Of course, anyone can add a Memacs module for other phone call logs
and even Skype call logs (if there are any which can be parsed
easily).

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github