Re: [O] Export of superscripts in LaTeX (e.g. ^1)

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Export of superscripts in LaTeX (e.g. ^1)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:28:14 -0500

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sometimes I'll insert a note in LaTeX to /sort of/ treat it like a
>> footnote, but in a table. Then I'll just put the notes in an itemized
>> list under the table like this:
>
> This is a bit unrelated, but LaTeX back-end has support for footnotes
> within tables.

Ha! That's great. I guess I'm too used to the old exporter. In this
case, I'd just like some way to quickly check between a table item and
the list below it, so I'm not sure I'm looking for footnotes, exactly.
Honestly, probably just using test^{1} in the table and then a list
of:

1) explanation

Would work. Just being picky since ^{1}, after all, /was/ the text
used to make the reader aware of a note... Something is definitely
different in function as even ~ results in accented text, but I'm not
sure what.

Thanks,
John