[O] Bugs x2: fast tag selection broken, column view broken?

From: Toby Cubitt
Subject: [O] Bugs x2: fast tag selection broken, column view broken?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:35:03 +0000

I'm experiencing two unrelated new bugs in the latest git:

1. In agenda view, the list of fast-tag-selection keys in the
   `org-agenda-filter-by-tag' prompt is always empty, and fast tag
   selection no longer works. (I have fast-tag-selection keys configured
   in `org-tag-alist', and my `org-use-fast-tag-selection' is set to
   `auto'.)

2. Column view mode is completely broken for me. In old org files where
   column view used to work fine, I now just get grey boxes obscuring the
   headings, and nothing in the columns. I've attached a minimal example
   file, and a screenshot.

Toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
Royal Society University Research Fellow

email: address@hidden
web:   www.dr-qubit.org