Re: [O] Html-Exporter Hanling images / links

From: Robert Eckl
Subject: Re: [O] Html-Exporter Hanling images / links
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:36:48 +0100

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Robert Eckl <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> with Org-mode version 8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-193-gaa7b1e i got some
>> issues handling images and links:
>>
>> A Link [[http://www.mypage.de][description]] results in
>> <i>desription</i> without any link.
>
> I can't reproduce this. Here was my test file (copied and pasted from
> your email and then adjusted):

Sorry for the noise, there was a typo in my file http.//... instead of
http://...

>> In the past i uses something like this:
>>
>> #+ATTR_HTML: alt="alt" title="title" align="right" width="100"
>> [[http://www.mypage.de][http://www.mypage/path/image.jpg]]
>> Some Text
>> more text more text
>>
>> Now the ATTR_HTML line seems to be ignored, so the image is not at the
>> right of the text but centered in an extra row.
>
> Now, for the image, did you check out the upgrade guide? A lot of the
> syntax has changed:
> - http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html#sec-8

I'm using the new exporter nearly since it was merged in master branch
and seems i missed what exactly means "Atrribute lines now take plists".
Since last week my code worked as expected.

> While it doesn't say it explicitly, this also applies to #+attr_html.
> Try this:
>
> #+begin_src org
>
> #+ATTR_HTML: :width 100px :alt alt :options title="Title" align="right"
> [[http://www.mypage.de][http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Tux.jpg]]
> Some Text
> more text more text
>
> #+end_src

This does the trick,

Thank you very much for the quick and capable help.

Best regards,

Robert