Re: [O] [ANN] TaskJuggler ported to new export framework

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] TaskJuggler ported to new export framework
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:30:16 -0500

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Christian Egli <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> It does. I'll see what I can do.
>>
>> Does it? Even though the internals have been rewritten, it shouldn't
>> change anything to syntax.
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>
> Sorry, this is completely orthogonal to the new exporter. These are
> changes that should have been on the worg page before. E.g. For a while
> the exporter supported tj3. This fact was never properly publizized and
> the worg page still shows screen shots with tj2.

For those following this thread, I've started a new page dedicated to
tj3 export. I'll be updating it as I work through creating my first
more major project management org file for a project I'm working on.
Just wanted to announce and link to it for those who might stumble on
this thread in future searches:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-taskjuggler3.html

Best regards,
John