Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:29:25 -0400

> > The cross reference approach seems clever, but maybe a simpler
> > approach would simply be to add an ATTR_LaTeX(:longlisting) and leave
> > it up to the user.
>
> That's the most reasonable option, indeed.
>
> The following patch implements :long-listing attribute for src-blocks.
>
> What do you think?

Works for me. BTW, a couple of other small things:

      1. I think `elisp' should be added to the default
      `org-latex-minted-langs'.
      2. Unrelated, but I spent some time trying to get relative file
      links working. At least in Acrobat Reader on windows, the only
      way file links work is with no protocol at all
      (\url{path/to/file}).

rick