[O] Agenda in MobileOrg for Android

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Agenda in MobileOrg for Android
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 02:52:58 +0100

Hello list,

I've bought an Adroid phone and (of course) installed and set up
MobileOrg.  Two things make me wonder whether I've found a bug or not.

1. I tried to use encryption (by means of (setq
org-mobile-use-encryption t)), but it didn't work.

2. When I choose the menu and then "Outline", I can see the outline.
But when I choose menu and then "Agenda", I see nothing but the title
("Agenda") and a "plus" button in the upper right corner.

(a) Shouldn't there be an agenda on the screen?

(b) What does the "+" button here do?

Regards,

--
Marcin Borkowski